lendIT™ can hold up to one thousand items consisting of books, CD’s and DVDs.
lendIT™ is available in modules ranging from 200-400 and 1000 items.
lendIT™ is ergonomic and environmentally friendly. Designed and manufactured with a low carbon footprint, the unit is also styled to meet ergonomic guidelines. Its modular design allows for easy add on options such as payments for usage and/or fines and fees. Special care has been taken to make lendIT™ easy for staff to load and retrieve items returned to the unit.
- Material capacity 200 to 1000 items.
- Check-out and return options.
- Reservations and customer pick-up
- First screen is branded and customised with key instructions for operation.
- Search options via category e.g. author, title, blue ray, DVD, etc.
- Library patron barcode card reader included for user account access.
- Compatible to Danish data model and ISO 28560-2 plus 3M data models and other RFID suppliers.
- System uses tag identifier in conjunction with live ILS/LMS connection.
- Items displayed with correlating image and details for easier selection.
- 400 Item Unit Height: 1980mm / 78″
- 400 Item Unit Width: 1025mm / 40″
- 400 Item Unit Length: 1990mm / 79″
- 400 Item Unit Weight: 780kg / 1719 lbs
- Materials: Standard finish is powder coated steel.
- Alternative RAL colours can be requested at an additional cost. (Click on chart below)
- Power Supply: 110/220/240 Vac
- Electronics: RFID – 13.5 MHz ISO1563/18000-3, 19” touch screen, PC, printer, most data models supported.
- Labels supported: Ring, Video, CD, DVD, Book, Barcoded
- One double switched socket outlet
- One single IP addressed network point, same location as power point.
- SIP2 connection setup by ILS/LMS vendor
Software: Software included for issue and return.
Image and data capture application.
CE approved. Specifications subject to change.