book2net Spirit Advanced
Introducing the book2net Spirit Advanced – the pioneering entry-level book scanner renowned for its high resolution. Specifically designed to replace photocopiers in Public, Government, and Corporate Libraries, this cutting-edge device offers a cost-effective solution. By eliminating the need for paper, toner, and maintenance, Libraries can significantly reduce expenses. Moreover, the Spirit seamlessly integrates with cost-recovery systems or coin-ops, enabling Libraries to generate revenue effortlessly. Embrace the future of scanning with the book2net Spirit Advanced!
Efficient and Robust
The book2net Spirit Advance is the perfect entry-level A3 professional book scanner for reading rooms, equipped with a touchscreen. This scanner is efficient, robust, and user-friendly, making it the ideal choice for digitization in the office or in the public library and archive area. With a scanning speed of 2.2 seconds, you can quickly and easily scan your documents and save them on a USB or send them via e-mail.
High-Resolution Image Area Sensor
The book2net Spirit Advance is equipped with a high-resolution image area sensor with 8 cm depth of field. This allows you to get a true-color color management with 36-bit internal and 24-bit external. The real-time video preview and full image also ensures that you get the best quality scan every time.
Time-Saving with High Ease of Use
The intuitive user interface of the book2net Spirit Advance allows even inexperienced users to get an excellent scan result in less than 1 second. The dynamic sensor image monitoring (Dynamic Control) automatically sets the optimal settings (light, intensity, shutter speed, color calibration) before each scan, ensuring that the scan quality remains at the highest level. This makes it a great option for reading rooms, archives, GLAM institutions, and libraries to allow patrons to use.
Ideal for both Public Walk-Up use and Rare Book Collectors
The book2net Spirit Advance is not only the perfect choice for library and archive digitization but also serves as an ideal solution for public walk-up scenarios. Its intuitive user interface, combined with its rapid scanning capability, makes it the top choice for users of all experience levels. Additionally, its delicate handling and high-resolution image sensor make it a highly recommended tool for rare book collectors. The machine’s ability to deliver high-quality scans while respecting the integrity of the books makes it a valuable asset in the world of book preservation.
High-Resolution Area Sensor
- 8 cm depth of field
- 0.2 sec scan time (double page A3 color @ 300 dpi)
- 2.2 sec process time (scan + transfer + save)
- USB 3.0 interface
- Optimized for OCR applications through reduced signal noise
- Brilliant color accuracy
- Perfect linearity
- Guaranteed longevity
- Live preview
- Intuitive user interface
- Ideal for public use
- Easier to use than conventional copiers
- Menu navigation for inexperienced users
- Digital signature
- PDF A
- EasyScan Professional
- Live Control Professional
- EasyScan OCR
No UV/IR radiation
- No ozone, no emissions
- No residual toner, no fine dust
- Supports the paperless office
- Low energy control (LEC)
- Power consumption during Operation 55 VA
Geometric book analysis via area sensors
- Finger removal
- Edge detection
- Page and type area detection
- Book fold optimization (BFO)
- Preservation approved
Elegant, modern design
- Space-saving tabletop device
- Portable: only 36 kg
- “Out of the Box” system
- Installs in 5 minutes
- Public Use Walk-up BookScanner
- High-Resolution Images
- 1 second image capture
- Scan to USB or Email
- Embedded Touch Screen PC included
- Unrivaled price-performance ratio
- Layout table for books & documents up to A3+
- Scan area 13,82 x 19,21 inch (351 x 488 mm)
- Embedded PC with 15” touch screen with real-time preview
- Scanning speed: 0.2 seconds
- Cycle time including image preparation: 0.7 seconds
- high-resolution area image sensor
- Depth of focus 3 inch (7,6 cm)
- Color depth: 36bit color internal: 24 bit color external
- Scan to USB memory stick
- Automatic exposure time control
- Color depth: 36bit color internal, 24bit color external
- Optional Embedded LED illumination support system
- Windows embedded operating system for maximum protection, (Enchased Write Filter). Long-tim availability guaranteed.
- Out of the Box Scan application with integrated image enhancement
- Customer-specific configuration of outputted file format. Single page JPG, PDF, TIFF, JPEG2000; Multipage PDF, TIFF
- Maintenance free
Easy Scan intuitive graphical one-touch2scan Interface guides even inexperienced operators to a good scan. Six of the nineteen possible Menu languages are available.
After scanning, the operator decides to only a fingertip on the touch – screen if the file on it USB – stick or on a connected Printers want to spend. An inspection of the scan quality is at any time by fingertip possible on the touch screen using the zoom control function.
Easy Scan Plus (optional) Tocosa Expert mode allows the extension the software for professional use.
Choice of color (COL, GS, SW), choice of format (TIFF, PDF, JPEG) Thumbmail – Presentation (Insert, view, delete), Page separation, left side, right side, adjust the Center, full-size scan, zoom, cut, scan2email, scan2folder, scan2network, scan2print. Enable or disable each Functions creates a customized fit User interface.