The STERI-Book SB-601 Public Library Book Sterilizer is lab tested to kill the SARS virus that causes COVID-19 and uses 10 hospital-grade UV-C ray lamps to accomplish a full 360-degree exposure.
The STERI-Book SB-601 Public is the most effective library book sterilizer on the market and has achieved a 99.9% disinfection test report from testing and research institutes.
Exposure to UV-C rays sanitizes a wide variety of materials including books, magazines, and cell phones with no risk of damage to RFID tags. In addition to eliminating viruses, the STERI-Book SB-601 Public also eliminates bacteria, bed bugs, and mould from public library materials with the touch of a button and is 100% safe to be used by the public.
How the STERI-Book works
The STERI-Book SB-601 Public works when an item such as a library book is placed on the book holder and the tempered glass door is closed securely. Once the “on” button is pressed, a fan begins to blow, thus removing foreign particles from the pages of the book. 10 hospital grade UV-C lamps radiates a 253.7 wavelength to disinfect and will stop automatically if the door opens during the disinfection process. The STERI-Book SB-601 Public uses an internal circulation system so that there is no risk of dust from outside air being forced into the system, which also extends the life of the unit’s filter. The STERI-Book SB-601 Public is very quiet with a noise level of 50db and can disinfect up to 6 books per minute.
- Size: 690(W)590(D)1420(H)mm
- Colour: Black or White
- Body Material: Aluminum and Steel
- Door Material: Aluminum and Tempered Glass (3.2mm)
- Normal Voltage: 110v
- Standby Power: 2.5watt
- Sterilization Time: 30 seconds
- Start Botton: Smart touch button
More from our Blog:
- Steri-Book SB-601 Public Wins Platinum 2021 Modern Library Award
- How can Libraries make the content in their print collections more accessible in a post-COVID-19 world?
- STERI-Book Library Book Sterilizer Delivers Solutions for Libraries to Re-Open
- How public libraries can restart lending programs quickly and safely
- Asbury Seminary Reaping the Benefits of the KABIS III